Friday 13 May 2011

My Notebook :)

My favourite piece of tecnhology is my Notebook!. It is one of my very important possesion that I have, I think without it my life as student, boyfriend and musician would be altered, because I always have to see my digital classroom (u-cursos) to study, download class, notes and a lot of information about the different subjects. Furthermore I can talk with my girlfriend while I am watching Tv, studying or eating, and when I want to learn some songs or melodies I can search it on the net, and for me this is a real help because some scores are very expensive.
This amazing object got to my hands as a Birthday and Christmas gift (and I had to take out some money from the bank), and my parents gave me this when I entered university because I needed it to program in a subject, and besides my future notebook would help me in my studies.
I use it everyday, whenever I can, and the first thing that I do when I turn it on is log in to the internet and check my u-cursos, hotmail and facebook (in this order), then I log out from Internet and enter again, but this time I do what I have to do.
Before I became a future Odontologist I had a lot of games like Starcraf (the best and the most important games from all the times, to me), Nosferatu (a vampire slayer´s game) and others that in this moment I can´t remember... but my girlfriend said  to me I had to desinstall it because I need concentration. But I still have installed Starcraft jejeje but I don´t use it.
I like my Notebook, it is black and it has a photo of me and my girlfriend as background. the only thing I hate is the fact that I broke the battey and to use it I always need to plug it in or stick it with scotch.
For me, my notebook has been one of the best gifts that my parents could give me.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...it is a coincidence...For me, my note book is my favourite possession too.

    It is saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My second piece of tecnhology that I like is my netbook, I have to use it everyday for to do homeworks, and sometimes I have to bring it at university, and the best is that it is small and ligthweight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girlfriend is right about Starcraft!!! xD
    I have a friend who always before a test is playing it instead of be studying

    ReplyDelete