Friday 27 May 2011

The "wuacatela" photo...

For me this is the most amazing photo about what people feel when they don´t like something :)
I don´t remember who took this picture because this was taken when my girlfriend and I were still in school, but probably my father took it because the camera belongs to him (and he is like a boy with candies xD) Furthermore my mother is in the picture too, so I think my father was the photographer.

The day when this photo was taken, it was a special day. We were in National Holidays (but not for this it was a special day) and my family and me always go to "fondas" in Peñaflor (Rockaflower xD) in this date, but that year something changed... I rang my girlfriend and invited her to go with us, and she said: "ok",  but the important thing was that my girlfriend never went to a "Fonda" before :) so she was very nervous while we were going to there.

We spent a great moment and we did a lot of thing like eating "empanadas" and "churros", we played funny and difficult games such as target shooting, hopscotch, taca-taca and we saw a lot of animals for example hens with their chiks, horses and ponies, and dogs which wanted to take the meal from people (specially drunk people).

After we played we went to a "stand" and bought two "anticuchos". Everything was fine until we began to eat it, because the meat wasn´t cooked at all, but the worst part in this love story (L) was when we started to think that perhaps the meat wasn´t from a cow, it was more similar to dog´s meat... :( I really didn´t mind but to my girlfriend this scene made her feel sick, and that´s why he had that face in the pciture :D

I like this picture because it reflects the real sensation that we had in that funny moment and moreover everytime when I see this picture I can´t stop to think how lovely my girlfriend looked with that woolen dress :$ 

2 comments:

  1. I love National Holidays!!...all years i wait eager september 18, cuecas, empanadas, anticuchos y chicha...the best in the year!!!

    And it see that you like them too!!

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja I never went to a "fonda" but I love National Holidays, since the moment I listen a "cueca" my foot moves them selves! xD

    ReplyDelete