Friday 8 April 2011

I Was & I Am

Hi, I´m Diego a student of Odontology at the Univesidad de Chile, but before this I was someone who had to find his own way in life. First I wanted with all my head, mind and heart to become in a neurosurgeon because one of the reasons was that I damaged two very important nerves of my arm and because of this I had to finish some sports which I played like voleyball, basketball and martial arts. However I began my university studies in the Faculty of Engineering at the same University were I study today. Then I left the career and some specific friends due to the fact that I could never work in an office. This was a very important decision, in one side I had my parents with a lot of problems and quarreling but on another side I had someone who gave me the strength to do it, that person it was (she is and she will be) my beautiful girlfriend Elita and she gave me an exit, a solution, a dream.
Now I have a lot of dreams, I have a beautiful life, a lot of joy and the best of all, I like what I am doing in this moment, I hope to finish soon to see what is waiting for me in life. And remember "if you are not part of the solution, you will always be part of the problem"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diego! I think that it's very inspiring the way that you carried on with your life.
    I'm glad that you love that you are doing now.
    See you in english class
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diego!..I am Juan Pablo and i want to know how did you damage your nerves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diego! We have to work on the spelling of some words! Remember to use the dictionary online. NEVER USE THE TRANSLATOR!!! We also have to work in the grammar bits. Next time, don't leave if I haven't checked your work, OK? ;)
    Thanks for sharing this info with us :)

    ReplyDelete