Friday 22 April 2011

My Career-Related Website

Now I’m going to write about a real innovation from the ICBM (uchile) to the people who learn anatomy. This is a multimedia atlas with a lot of photos, and animations. But you need to be registered.

The first time I visited this website I had the final test of the subject, but I didn’t know how to use it. One year later I learned to use it and I think this is the best website ever, and the best of all, thanks to this when I have the anatomy practical test I have good marks. I visit this site constantly to study, and when I have a Test I always do all the activities.

First you have the Atlas and different options:
a) Section: photos of transverse section in different parts of the body
b) Topography: photos about the structures and related things
c) Radiology: radiology to see the clinical concepts
d) “Neuroanatomy”: for studying the neurology.

Then you can choose if you want to study the thorax, abdomen, etc. And you can also do activities which are photos with structures marked.  You have to write the name of the structure and after that you can compare answers. 

MORFO UCHILE (this is the website)

4 comments:

  1. It is a very cool site.

    When i had Anatomy , this site did not exist.

    Let´s hope it exist a site like this for all subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this website, it had been very useful when I had anatomy very years ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. it helps me a lot when I study anatomy!
    it is a great website :)

    ReplyDelete