Monday 19 December 2011

Movies the perfect choice!

I love watching Movies, and I prefer this than Reading or Listen Radio, because I dont have to imagine the reality behind the scenes.

Anyway, if I have to choose between Television or the Cinema, without any doubt I choose seeing movies in the big screen eating popcorn next to my girlfriend but the movie must be in the real language and not translated because I prefer to hear the real voices of the actors. I think that the cinema involved a person and give someone the experience to belong to that world, maybe its for the surround or the darkness of the room, but its awesome.

I like the movies which can make me laugh at loud, furthermore if the movie have a lot of comedians together like the Adam Sandler´s movies, and I think that the best movie of him it is him last one called "Grown ups" totally recomended for everyone, to see it in family with your girlfriend/boyfriend or alone, because I saw it about 12 times and everytime I laught.
On the other hand I dont like the Chilean films because have a sad background I mean that the quality of the image isnt good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diego, I'm according with your post, because I think there is not nothing more exiting like to watch a movie in a big screen with all the special effects, a great sound and with your boyfriend (in my case).

    ps: really? have you seen that movie twelve times?

    cheers

    ReplyDelete