Sunday 25 December 2011

My Lovely England

Since I was a young boy I wanted to go to England, because two of my favourite rock bands are from there and when I saw pictures of them in their cities or videos of the different concerts or festivals that they made there for example in Donnignton, I like this country specially London.

But when I grew up I fell in love of this country because of their medieval history and the different places of this amazing period like Castles , Abbeys and Museums.

If someday I go to England I would like to do a city tour in London, and I will go to the Buckingham Palace, the Big Ben, The Tower of London, London Eye, the different Museums and the Greenwich Observatory.

I would like to live and work there after finish my carrer (or in another Europe country), because I would like to bring my sons a new future and I think that we have to move out our places to reborn and extend our limits to learn not only other language or other culture, I mean learn about Life.

1 comment:

  1. Diego, With this post I can see you are a daydreamer, and that's beautifull. Work for your ideals and enjoy the life.

    see you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete