Monday 19 December 2011

My Term.rar

To me this new Term is a kind of a "rar" archive, we have to see a lot of subjects in a very short time, but honestly I prefer this than fact that the teacher have to cut subjects or teach less lessons, because we can see all the topics, and our preparation for the next year would be better than the other way, the only problem of this is just we would have class in the middle of the summer with the hot and the suffocating sun, and I think that class and hot´s days can´t be together in a sentence, because when you mix this two things you obtain a poor concentration.


However, thanks this second half of the year, in this moment I work in the clinic as an assistant and have the opportunity to learn more about my future job. But in the other hand, the sad part its that I have to see less my girlfriend, because she, who study Ingeneering in Aliments (next to me), has class in her other faculty, so we can´t see our a lot or have lunch together.

3 comments:

  1. Hello!!
    Thanks for your good wishes, I hope you have a great term too!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diego,
    Happy New Year! my best wishes to you!

    In my case, fortunately to this term I have four obligatory subjects and two elective subjects, The academic secretary said to my: "you are crazy, you won't can with all subjetc, think we have two month to do, I recon that you have to take only the obligatory" and I followed her.

    Today I have time to all, Study, play, swimming and gat warm with the sum and its summer xd

    see you on next friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Diego for be assistant in the clinic It's a a great oportunity for learn the tools that Us will needed in the future.

    I hope you a greatest Year

    ReplyDelete