Friday 20 January 2012

The Green..... the new way to be in!

In this days the word green is more than a colour, it’s a new way to learn how to live within our Earth, and its necessary to be more conscientious in this aspect, and to do this we can learn visiting the environmentally ministry with their “environmental education”.

I Remembered that in school when I was in 4º the main teacher taught us a funny way to recycling and she invited us to plant trees such as orange or apple trees in a plot which had our school in that moment, and I think since this I began to feel something about the nature. And in the courtyard of my house my mom and I cultivate the majority of our salads for lunch.

When I see on the TV the different fights against the Earth`s destructors I feel very happy but I don’t want to join any eco-organization because I don’t like groups in general (except for music). However I always try to do my bit to reduce my carbon footprint, for example whenever I can I recycle tetra-pack cartons and I give to a friend who go to the recycling points. Furthermore I avoid products with a lot of packaging and I use the recycle bags that sell the supermarket to buy on it, and I prefer the bike than my car when I have to go to places relative near of my house.
I don’t know what is missing in Santiago, but I can talk about Maipu, and as a residence commune, someone (because I don’t know who was) built in Pajaritos Avenue, different stations to do exercises, and a cycle path and other lane to run.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations for your environmental spirit, it's great that young people like us take care the nature of world

    see you

    ReplyDelete