Tuesday 10 January 2012

"Vivo por Ella"

In 1995 appears one of the most beautiful songs interpretated by Andrea Boccelli, which its about what is the music for him. To me music isnt just a word, it is a word and when I visit it I feel that I have wings and time doesnt exist, its something that I cant describe I prefer to be there.

Since I was a kid that I like two kind of big groups, in one side it is Hard Rock and Metal music, but in another hand it is "Docta" music that take my heart apart, maybe I like both because these groups has more in common that difference, first of all almost the totally of the good artists of Rock Bands has some years immerse in the world of Beethoven, Paganini or Bach.


I dont have the gift of dancing and thats why I love playing music on my guitar, piano or flute, but I think the greatest thing are going to concerts because you mix different people and ages but with a same soul.

We as humane need the presence of different stimulus to feel alive and sometimes only the perfect song can understand our particular situation. 

2 comments:

  1. I think the same way, when I used to go concert or raves; I used to feel that thing that you call "share the same soul". I really believe that, the same rhythm in a multitude makes that all this peoples are connected by they own beats, which are synchronized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You`re so romantic Diego, I didn't know you likes docta music, I love it. I recomend you the University of Chile Teather it's great and always has pretty good concerts.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete