Friday 27 January 2012

The Tooth Faculty!

For me is very important that my place to study have different spaces to stay, for example that the library has one zone to work in groups to have the possibility to talk, and another place to study in silence. Something that can´t miss are green areas. And furthermore a nice architecture because its really important to the symmetry and beauty. 
In the beginning I didn’t like a lot because before to be here, I studied  in Beaucheff and I think that nobody can say that this is one of the best faculty of Uchile.
My lovely faculty has a lot of things that make it unique, for example we are just one career but in one faculty and for me it is a great thing because we are in a world where all of us study the same and know each other, we are like a family and I love this human atmosphere, and the academics are very friendly with us and they try to help us in the most cases.
I like the distribution of the buildings, I mean one is for pregrade, other is clinic and the last one is to investigation, and between them there is a kind of a big stair with some of grass which we call “machu pichu”. Moreover the classrooms and study rooms are well equipped and we had an unbeliever computer lab with “touch” computers.
When I have some windows I try to go to the computers lab or stay in machu pichu with my friends.
I think that I will miss my best friends because they are from different parts of Chile and when they finish the career they will go to their home.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaa!! I love your faculty! Is amazing! I want someone like yours! Im from Public Management and we are leaved in many places of santiago. Is very sadly. Im happy you can study in a place where you have all the tools on your hand. Thats the idea!. =)

    ReplyDelete